Pages

How to Start a Rock Band Candy Printable

Rock Band Candy Topper Printable by Kims Kandy Kreations
Brad Paisley probably would be a better resource on how to start a band, but I still had to give it a go in my own traditional candy way.  It only makes sense to sweeten up your friends and fans when you are looking to have a little Rock and Roll fun, doesn't it?

So I created these yummy Rock Band Seeds



Rock Band Candy Topper Printable by Kims Kandy Kreations
I started by writing up a small poem that reads:

You've got a drumming beat
And your Guitar and Mic in hand,
Now enjoy these yummy rocking seeds
To start your very own Rock Band.

Then I designed them up in the usual 4 different candy topper printables.  They will fit a 3x5 bag on a border less printer, a 3x5 bag on a bordered printer, a sandwich bag topper, and any sized bag with a tag.

How to Start a Rock Band Candy Printable by Kims Kandy Kreations
I finished by adding some Black Milkie candies (much like M and Ms but cheaper and better tasting) to a bag and adding the topper.  Now I have a fun and sweet treat for my Rock Band music party.

For a limited time, you can find the Rock Band candy Topper printable for free.  Be sure to download it now if you think you'll want it because I don't know when I'll get around to changing the price.

Now, I need to go eat some sweets before American Idol starts.  Maybe you'll see me on it next.  Okay, maybe not, but it will be a sweet way to try!  Or maybe I'll just go watch Brad Paisley start his band.  (He's so sexy that might be more fun.)

No comments:

Post a Comment