Pages

Friday Finds

I started out this week looking for new ideas for cooking with potatoes.  I did find several, but also found other great ideas worth sharing.  The first two recipes will help me use up some crescent rolls that I have on had, and both are wonderful lunch ideas that I will try soon.

Making Memories with Your Kids

Pepperoni Pinwheels
Will Cook for Smiles

I really like pasta as a side dish and can never have too many recipe ideas.  Here are two that look delicious.

Peanut Sesame Noodles
Scattered Thoughts of a Stay at Home Mom

Garlic Butter Pasta
Hot Eats and Cool Reads

Here are three of the new ideas that I will be using for potatoes.

Roasted Parmesan Potatoes
In Him We Live and Move and Have Our Being

Garlic and Rosemary Potatoes
Elsa's Cooking Diary

Roasted Smashed Potatoes
Little Mommy, Big Appetite

I have mentioned before that we really like Brussels sprouts.  Here are two new ideas I want to try with them.

101 Cookbooks

The Kitchen is My Playground 

And, of course, I also found this new-to-me idea for Nutella.  I will definitely be putting this in the file for what to make for this year's Christmas goodies.

Talking Dollars and Cents

As always the photos here are the property of the owners of the respective blogs represented.

I will be linking up to Friday Favorite Finds and am looking forward to seeing what other bloggers have found this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment