Pages

Texas Pecan Brownie Fingers-Guest Post


I am posting this with somewhat of a "red face."  Kristen over a Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker was gracious enough to allow me to do a guest post on her blog.  I sent her a recipe for Texas Pecan Brownie Fingers which she posted on February 13.  I totally forgot to put up a post here letting people know about it.  

Kristen wrote some very sweet things about Grandma Loy's Kitchen, and I thank her very much for that.  If you want to try a scrumptious brownie recipe, hop on over and pick this one up.  While you're there, stick around and check out Kristen's blog.  She has great recipes and is hosting a month of chocolate with other guest bloggers.

I will be back tomorrow for Improv Cooking Challenge which Kristen just happen to host.  See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment