Pages

Valentine Kiss Song Playlist

Our town's big Chocolate Walk is this weekend.  

I decided to go with a Kiss theme.  I thought it would be perfect with Valentine's day and chocolate.  Despite having known this was coming for a while now, I'm still running around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to finish off all my Kiss projects.  I hope I'll be able to show them to you soon, but in the meantime, I wanted to share this simple addition to our Valentine Kiss Party.


Since we are having a Kissing booth and decorating with kisses, I wanted to have kiss music going on in the background.  Not KISS music...I was never a fan of Hard Rock, but music that has songs with "Kiss" in the lyrics.

Being too cheap Not wanting to go out and buy all these songs, I made a playlist of YouTube videos with 20 songs with the word "Kiss" in them.  I put a mix of several different types of music genres so it would work for just about anyone that comes through our door.  

Hopefully, this will give your Valentine party a sweet kiss too!

You can play it here or find it HERE on YouTube.


Here is a list of what's included.  (Not in any order.)

  • This Kiss by Faith Hill.
  • Kiss the Girl from The Little Mermaid
  • Kiss Me Quick by Elvis Presley
  • Kiss On My List by Hall & Oats
  • When You Kiss Me by Shania Twain.
  • Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle.
  • Kiss Me Like You Mean It by Air Supply
  • Kiss Me Softly by Journey
  • Kiss Me by Avril Lavigne
  • Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not by Thompson Square
  • It's In His Kiss by Betty Everett
  • Kiss You by One Direction
  • Then He Kissed Me by The Crystals
  • Sugar Candy Kisses by Mac & Katie Kissoon
  • You Shouldn't Kiss Me Like This by Toby Keith
  • Shut Up & Kiss Me by Mary Chapin Carpenter
  • That's How You Know from Enchanted
  • Kiss by Prince
  • Just A Kiss by Lady Antebellum
  • Kissed You Goodnight by Gloriana.

No comments:

Post a Comment