Pages

Snow White's Seven Dwarfs

What kind of Snow White table would you have without inviting the seven dwarfs along?

I found these wonderful directions to make the seven dwarfs at Family Fun, and I knew I had to have them on my Snow White table.  But after looking at the directions, I knew I didn't want to mess with all that work.  (I know...I'm lazy sometimes.)  The cutting and painting and felt and EVERYTHING, was just too much work.  And too much time.


So instead, I designed up some printables that would allow me to simply print, wrap, and PRESTO!

I have the printables with 2 dwarfs to a page, except Dopey, who's all alone.

You can skip this step if you liked, but I wrapped the printable around an empty toilet paper roll so that it would be a little more stable.  For the sake of the hat, try not to use rolls that are overly smooshed.  You want them as round as possible.

I used a little bit of glue on the inside of the side of the printable to secure, but you can use tape or whatever you like.

Next I printed out the half circle hats.  Each hat measured 5 inches by 2 1/2 inches.

I ran a line of glue along half of each of the straight part of the semi circle.

Then quickly, before the glue dried, folded it into a cone for a hat.

The Seven Dwarfs printable is available in our shop HERE if you want to add the dwarfs to your next Snow White birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment