Pages

Firecracker Poop Printable


I think I shared this printable last year, but the place I was storing the file online isn't with us any longer...so I wanted to share this again so you can print it out for some Firecracker fun and laughs on the 4th of July.


To make your own Firecracker poop, start by printing out the picture above onto card stock.


Cut down the center of the graphics in the middle of the paper and down each of the sides so you end up with 6 poop tags.


Fold the tags right above the top of the purple border.


You can purchase some 3x4 inch zip bags in the craft department of Walmart or any craft store.  Fill the bag with red, white, and blue candies.  (I used red and blue M&Ms.)


Fold your tag over the top of your bag and staple right below the Firecracker Poop wording.


Now give to your family and friends on the 4th of July and watch them enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment