Pages

Krispy Apple Treats Share

I've been busy working on stuff for the move and my BIG Christmas craft show today...so I haven't had much time to do any party crafting.  This may be something you see a little more of in the next few weeks as I try and get things set, but I wanted to share a fun idea that I definitly plan on doing for our Back to School party.

Gourmet Mom on-the-Go shared the tutorial and recipie for these fun Krispy Apple Treats.

Take these items:
Krispy Apple TreatsMakes 25
Ingredients:
6 C. Krispy Rice Cereal
1 pkg. large marshmallows
3 T. butter
1 small pkg. Jell-o powder, cherry or strawberry flavor
25 small Tootsie Roll Candies
Royal Icing, tinted green
Baking spray
Wax Paper
Red Food Coloring, optional
and turn it into a yummy treat perfect for your dessert table!
Check out the full tutorial here on Gourmet Mom on-the-Go blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment