Pages

New Sponsor: ABC Distributing

ABC Distributing LLC

I am so excited to have a new sponsor on the blog today!  If you haven't heard of ABC Distributing, you are definitly in for a treat today.  I absolutely LOVE their products and have been a customer of them for many years now.  You can see many of their items in a walk through my home and even in an occasional party display.

ABC Distributing has so many beautiful home decor items at GREAT prices.  
They have a wide selection of bed and bath items. Everything from bedding basics like sheets and comforters to bath towels and everything in between.  I have this beautiful mail organizer on my desk at home and I LOVE it.  It works great for sorting all the incoming and outgoing mail and a spot for me to put all the bills so I won't lose them before putting them into my Bill Binder.  I am considering getting another one for the store too since it's so wonderful.



They also have stylish selection of apparel items including: accessories, activewear, tops, sweaters, sweatshirts, baby clothes, skirts and dresses.  Now you can make sure you look great at a price you can afford even after your party budget has been stretched.  I know I'm coveting loving this beautiful coral colored cover up.  I may have to sneak it into the party budget for the swim part of Mini Me's birthday.


 ABC distributing has a great selection of arts and craft kits, art supplies, and stationery sets.  I know Mini Me would LOVE to have this... for his birthday.  He has always been my little artist and every year he gets a new art set.  (No, he doesn't have a MILLION, TRILLION, BAZILLION art sets already....but it's the only real toy he likes.)



I just had to share this fun Light Tube Set for your front walkway.  Isn't it so cool?  Don't they look like Light sabers?  How great would that be for a Star Wars birthday party?  It almost makes me want to change Mini Me's birthday to a Star Wars theme.  Too bad that's just not his thing.

I hope you'll go and check out ABC Distributing.  Be sure to check out their New Harvest 2013 catalog. Amazing new deals on hundreds of items. Shop today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment