Pages

Friday Finds

Here it is September, and fall will soon be here.  I am looking forward to some great new recipes to try soon.

The Better Baker

As I said in my post yesterday, I like to dress up my side dishes a little bit.  This looks wonderful.  Hubby is not fond of fresh or frozen green beans, but I think I could sub drained, canned ones in this recipe.  How great to have potatoes and veggies together in one dish.

Banana Bread Pancakes
Chef-in-Training

Doesn't this picture just make your mouth water?  Here is a great use for the last 3 bananas I put in my freezer.  I can't wait to try this one.  The glaze looks wonderful, too.

Oven Roasted Garlic Brussels Sprouts
The Cooking Photographer

One of the things I look forward to in the fall is eating fresh Brussels Sprouts.  I found two recipes on a "new to me blog" and can't wait to try them.  This is a great looking side dish I think both my husband and I will love.

The Cooking Photographer

This recipe teams Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Potatoes to make what looks like a delicious one-dish meal.  What a  great idea.

Hungry Homebody

I have a recipe here on the blog for Peachy Keen Barbecue Sauce, but it is nothing like this one.  I love the taste of fresh peaches.  Peach season is still in full swing here so I will grab some peaches to make this the next time I stop at the produce stand.  I don't actually can any more, but think that this would freeze OK.

I am looking forward to seeing what everyone else has found in their travels across the web this week.

Note:  All photos are the property of the owners of the respective blogs listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment