Pages

Football Party Favor Printable


It seems I have been bitten by the football and printable bug this week and am turning everything into footballs. I made the Football Windsocks and the Football Party Treats.  Now I'm making my party favors into footballs filled with Hershey Miniatures dressed in team jerseys.    How fun is that?  I just love how they've turned out and so I'm sharing the printable with you.

To make these I used a cleaned out Tomato Sauce can.  It's just the right size for a little party favor.  I printed out the Football Party Printable (at the bottom of the page), cut, and glued it around the can.

Then I dressed up these Hershey Miniatures in Football Jersey candy bar wrappers. 


And added them to the can for a fun party favor.

Turned out pretty cute didn't they?  And super easy!  I hope you'll show me if you make a few yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment